ARTIFACTS respects your privacy, so we are committed to invest in technological resources for developing and implementing strong privacy standards.
ARTIFACTS does not provide, disclose, sell, rent or give personal information of its customers in any way.
We adopt five clear principles and objectives that tend to describe how we handle information and PRIVACY of our customers and visitors while accessing our site:
1. Using the information provided by our customers only and exclusively to provide products and services relevant to them: any information provided by our customers and visitors are treated with absolute confidentiality and solely for the purpose of treating and processing requests from our customers, send information about products, services, newsletters, and promotions when previously authorized by the customer.
2. Give the user the opportunity clear and objective of making meaningful choices to protect their privacy: when it comes to privacy, people have different needs and concerns. In order to provide the best possible services to our customers, ARTIFACTS spares no effort in giving the opportunity to CHOOSE, thus ensuring immediate exclusion of any personal information when requested by the customer himself.
3. Being a responsible and faithful guardian of any information we collect: we declared and made public our commitment and responsibility to protect the data that our customers trust us and deal with the security issues and information privacy seriously.
4. Make the collection of personal information transparent: we strive our best to show our customers what information is used to personalize our services with the sole objective of maintaining full transparency with respect to information we collect from our customers and we treat and how we use that information.
5. Develop products and services using practices concerning privacy: we want to be leaders in innovation for visual communication products, which includes the development of tools that help us manage your personal information in a simple and secure manner. We obey the laws relating to privacy working internally to provide our customers with a SAFE, CLEAR, and especially TRUSTWORTHY navigation.
About the Use of Audiovisual Materials Collected Through Customer
ARTIFACTS is restricted to use audiovisual material provided, collected and produced with its clients for its own portfolio. So that future customers have reference of technical and artistic quality of the work performed by ARTIFACTS.
But we grant our clients the FREEDOM of not having their material released even as ARTIFACTS portfolio. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org communicating the desire for privacy regarding a particular material of yours, which will immediately become confidential.
All our website is protected by Copyright. All rights of its content belong to ARTIFACTS. The total or partial reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification and use for public or any act featuring marketing is only allowed with the permission issued on behalf of ARTIFACTS.
About the Brand
ARTIFACTS is a registered trademark of ARTIFACTS. All other brand names, product names, company names or logos are legal property of the rightful owner.
ARTIFACTS - All rights reserved.
This site may be references to other websites that have been created by third parties. ARTIFACTS has no influence on these sites, services, products or information mentioned in these pages. ARTIFACTS is not responsible for the content of any such external sites or legal process.
If there are any substantial changes in the way we handled our customers’ information, ARTIFACTS shall notify all registered customers informing such changes.
Any changes made to this policy will not reduce your rights as a customer.
If there is suspicion of false information regarding ARTIFACTS, inform us immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com so we are able to adopt and execute appropriate action for the situation.